Accu Adapter 230v ROUND
• Shipping and billing address MUST be the same. Otherwise, your orders may not be approved and voided. Even if an order is voided, your credit for the transaction may remain unavailable for a few days until the transaction is cleared by your credit card institution or Paypal.
•All international shipments will be delivered FOB (freight on board) port of origin. All customs clearing arrangements, broker fees, taxes, duties and transportation costs beyond the United States will be the buyer's responsibility. Biotouch cannot control shipments outside the U.S. and therefore, cannot be held liable for lost shipments beyond the U.S. or those seized by customs. Therefore, no credit or refund will be issued for lost or seized shipments beyond the port of the United States. Make sure you use the services of an experienced customs broker for your type of shipment. If you attempt to clear the shipment yourself, you agree to assume the risks.
• Domestic orders are shipped with UPS, signature required. UPS will not deliver without signature.
• Option to Waive Signature Fee : For orders under $100.00, customers may opt to waive the $2.00 fee normally charged by UPS to require a signature on all deliveries. Customer would then be responsible for any items delivered without the recipient's signature.
Returns and Exchanges
• Products are eligible for a refund if they are returned within 45 days or credit for returns within 60 days, and either unused in original packaging or defective. Products returned in unused condition but requires repackaging are subject to a 15% restocking fee. First time users of a cosmetic product can return said product in used condition within 6 months for a full refund. Return and warranty period begins on the date the customer receives the product.
• Unless a wrong item was shipped or determined to be defective, customer is responsible for all shipping charges on all returns, as well as any insurance coverage to prevent risk of loss. Items determined to be found defective or incorrectly shipped, will be replaced and re-shipped to the customer at no charge if within the U.S. International customers will receive credit for the items, but are responsible for all international shipping charges.
• If a defective item is part of a kit, only that defective part or item will be replaced. A repair fee may apply. Replacement items are sent only after we have the returned items in hand, unless special circumstances cause us to waive the return requirement.
WarrantyDefective machines can be exchanged if they are returned within 6 months. Who do I contact for warranty if I buy from a reseller, and not Biotouch? Your authorized reseller should provide you with the warranty. Ask your reseller if they require registration. Our warranty is only provided to you if you bought it directly from Biotouch. However, if you are international you would need to pay for international shipping, and shipping overseas is not cost effective. Therefore, you should inquire with your reseller as to the warranty. Biotouch provides a warranty to the reseller so the reseller can handle your warranty locally. If you are not satisfied with your service with the reseller, you can let Biotouch know, and Biotouch will inform the reseller. If Biotouch receives too many complaints from the reseller, then Biotouch may change to a different reseller. Registration of the warranty is to mark the time the warranty begins, because most manufacturers don't know when their reseller sells their product to the consumer. Registering begins the countdown on a manufacturer's warranty. If sales records are kept and researched, then the registration is not necessary. We don't require registration from customers who buy from Biotouch directly.
We assume that you have the proper knowledge and training to use our permanent make-up supplies. If you did not receive proper training from us, you assume any risks and hazards by using our products, which may include, but is not limited to, infection, aesthetic imperfections, incorrect pigment selection, color migration, fading or changing. You acknowledge that permanent makeup supplies are for professional use only.
You also acknowledge that a client may experience pain and discomfort even when they have been anesthetized. (We highly recommend that you purchase our anesthetics for managing discomfort.) You also assume responsibility for following all city and state laws and understand that it is your responsibility to obtain a permit from your local health department to practice body art.
Method of Payment:
- Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Paypal. Paypal account must be verified first for your security before we can accept your order.
California Sales Tax:
All California Resellers must provide a resale tax number or the entire order will be taxable. IMPORTANT: Credit will not be issued if the resale number is not mentioned at the time of the order. Legitimate and current resale numbers are required.
Returned Checks and Fees:
There will be a $30.00 fee charged for any returned check, in addition to the original check amount.
You understand that permanent makeup and semi-permanent makeup products are for professional use only, and requires professional training with a certified training center. You assume responsibility for receiving the proper training and assume any liability that may arise out of misuse or misappropriation of the products that you purchase.